- DDI 04 498 3555
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tia graduated in 2015 and worked for a government department before joining Brandons in 2017. She advises on residential and commercial conveyancing matters, as well as assisting the partners and consultants on a wide range of legal matters.
She was raised in Hamilton but now resides in Porirua with her partner and son. In her spare time, Tia enjoys singing, discussing scripture and spending time with family and friends. Tia is fluent in Samoan.
- Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- Member New Zealand Law Society
- Member Young Lawyers’ Committee Wellington
- Member Wellington Women Lawyer’s Association