- DDI 04 498 3561
- Mobile 027 232 3177
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Robyn has over 25 years’ experience and practised in the Wairarapa before moving back to Wellington in 2002. Robyn specialises in commercial and residential property transactions including sales, purchases and subdivisions. She also advises clients on small businesses, trusts, relationship property agreements, wills and estate planning.
Robyn enjoys assisting charitable and other non-profit organisations with their establishment, operational matters and winding up, and is the honorary solicitor for the Wellington Association of Deaf Children.
Robyn is happy to accept speaking engagements on any of her areas of expertise, and particularly enjoys speaking to local clubs and societies.
- LLB (Hons)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- Member New Zealand Law Society
- Member Wellington Women Lawyers Association
- Member NZLS Property Law Section